Summer Fragrances are here. Do you know what that means? It is time to change up your fragrance. Something that is a little sweet but light. A floral or fruity tone just speaks of long, warm summer days. If you have a fragrance with a touch of wood, it makes that fragrance have of an earthly tone. Summer fragrances should be fun! So, do not be afraid to experiment with the fragrances and change them up for variety. Afterall, you are never too young or old to try a new fragrance or to change up a fragrance. This might just be the pick-me-up that you need!
The Summer White Collection has something for everyone. Let’s get started.
- The Haiku Eau de Parfum has a soft, warm floral blooming with delicate jasmine, lilies, and sparkling citrus.
- The Amour Eau de Parfum has a joyful citrus, jasmine petals, lily of the valley, and elegant musk.
- The Femme Eau de Parfum has a rich jasmine petals and stunning magnolia touched with radiant amber woods.
- The Rare Gold has an opulent orange flower mixed with precious amber.
- Far Away Gold has rich Moheli ylang-ylang, precious Indian jasmine and seductive Madagascar vanilla.
- The Free O2 Eau de Toilette Spray has an uplifting expression of refreshing white peach tea, airy honeysuckle, and musk. With all of these choices, you may have to buy more than one – one for the week and one for the weekend.
To learn more about Summer Fragrances, view video below.
Please feel free to add comments or questions below.
P.S. Don’t forget about the Today-Yesterday-Tomorrow’s latest edition! Absolute! Great fragrance if you are a fan of that collection!
P.S. S. Do you want to find that fragrance that is perfect for you? Then, click HERE!