Are Those Toes Ready for the Warm Weather?
Are your toes and feet ready for the warm weather? Well, it is coming. So, let’s get those toes and feet looking good for your cute sandels! You can do your own pedicure at home and save a little money. Let’s get started now with a few simple steps.
1. Fill up a foot tub or spa foot tub with warm water and then add a small amount of Restoration Milky Foot Soak.
2. Before placing your feet in the water, place a small amount of the Nail Experts Instant Gel Cuticle Remover around the cuticle of each toe nail.
3. Let your feet soak for about 15 minutes. Then, take your feet out of the water.
4. Use the tip of one of the white birch sticks from the Flawless Nails Tool kit to push back your toenail cuticle.
5. Exfoliate and scrub your calluses away with Pumice Cream. Then, return your feet to the foot tub to wash off the dead skin cells and Pumice Cream. Take your feet out of the foot tub and dry them completely with a clean towel.
6. Allow your toenails to dry out for a few minutes. Then, the Flawless Nails Tool kit to file and buff your toenails.
7. Clean away any nail filing from your toenails with a cotton ball that has been dipped in rubbing alcohol.
8. Paint your toenails with the Nail Experts Gel Strength Base Coat. Allow the base coat to dry.
9. Next,, paint 2 coats of your favorite color of nail enamel such as Speed Dry + Nail Enamel in Red Red. Be sure to give your toenails time to dry between coats.
10.Then, paint the Nails Experts UV Gloss Guard Top Coat.
11. To maintain the bottom of your feet, use the Footwork Deep Moisturizing Cream daily before you go to bed
For more Beauty Tips for your toes and feet, click HERE.
P.S. Do you love Beauty? Why not make Beauty Your Business? To learn more about how to become a Beauty Boss, click HERE.